- Learn the alphabet and be able to read and write slowly.
- Speak in present, past and future tenses.
- Obtain useful conversational vocabulary including greetings, family, food, weather, time, numbers and careers.
- Recognize letters or some words in the posters on the street.
- Introduce themselves, handle introductions between people.
- Talk about family, food, career, weather.
- Improve speed of reading and writing skills.
- Increase rate of understanding through listening exercises.
- Begin using possessive case, postpositions, degrees of comparison of adjectives and present perfect (irregular, derivative verbs).
- Learned ability to discuss their daily routine and biography, entertainment, countries, nationalities and languages.
- Read announcements and posters on the street.
- Understand more conversations on the street.
- Talk about the city/country they are from, about their university, work and colleagues.
- Talk about their daily routine, biography, leisure and weekend.
- Read and write more quickly.
- Develop proficient listening skills
- Form sentences with correct case forms, make imperative statements (irregular, derivative verbs) and use new future forms.
- Discuss household items, character, parts of the body, clothes, shopping, directions and transportation and ordering in a restaurant.
- Read and write and comprehend most of conversations with native speakers.
- Ask and follow directions on the street, order a taxi, travel by bus.
- Order in a restaurant, café and buy clothes, food.
- Describe someone’s appearance and character.
- Conversationally fluent reading, writing and listening skills.
- Express condition, wishes, past actions (irregular, derivative verbs) and use causative verbs.
- Talk about health, sports and games, animals, flowers and make celebration toasts.
- Write letters and read articles on the internet, comprehend native speakers.
- Go to a doctor and explain their complaints.
- Congratulate and make celebration toasts, express condition and wishes.
- Talk about sports and games, animals, flowers.